Contact the school:
- Complete the online enquiry form.
- or email email@example.com
- or phone Mrs Lawrence, Admissions Registrar on 01276 22895
We will send you an enquiry information pack and support you through the process.
Visit us! Please book a place on one of our Open Mornings or contact us to arrange a visit to the school and to meet the Headmaster or a member of the Senior Leadership Team.
Your child will be offered a trial day or stay and play session(s) according to their age.
For future Pre-Reception entry the school may offer a Provisional Offer followed by ‘stay and play’ sessions and due diligence checks the term prior to the child’s entry to the school.
You will be requested to complete a Parental Declaration Form and to send this to the school with any required supporting documents (such as the most recent school report/learning journal, an educational psychologist report) at least 24 hours before the trial day/session.
The school will contact your child’s current school/setting and complete our due diligence checks.
Your child will attend a trial day(s) or stay and play session(s):
- Entry to Year 1 – Year 6 the school will invite the child to a trial day in their current year group, without their parents.
- Entry to Reception the school will invite the child up to two trial sessions into their current year group, without their parents.
- Entry to Pre-Reception the school will invite the child up to three ‘stay and play’ trial sessions into their current year group, at least one of these sessions will be without their parents.
Trial day Process:
- On the trial day/session the parent/s will bring in any medication if required such as inhalers, EpiPens.
- At the end of the trial day/session the parent/s will meet the Class Teacher for feedback.
- The staff will provide feedback to the Form Teacher.
- Form teacher will meet and discuss with the Senior Leadership Team.
- Admissions Team meet & assess individual case .
- Parents will be contacted by the Headmaster to inform if a placed is offered or not.
- A start date is agreed if a place is to be offered.
If a place is offered you will be sent an offer comprising of the following:
- Parental Acceptance Form (inc. fee payers details)
- School Contract
- Code of Conduct & Gold Stars Behaviour Rules
- Request to pay the £300 Admission Fee (non-refundable)
Once a place has been confirmed and accepted, all relevant joining information will be sent.
For entry to Pre-Reception & Reception the school will:
- Visit your child’s present setting to meet the child in their environment.
- If your child has not been to a previous school or setting the school will request to visit your child at home.
In the term before your child is due to start:
- You, the parents, will be sent the Admissions Form for completion.
- Your child will be invited to attend transition session(s), usually in the Summer Term for ‘Move-up Day.
- A member of the Senior Leadership team will go through the Admissions Form with you and answer any further questions you may have.
Click on the link below for our Admissions Policy.