Welcome to Lyndhurst School
Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself
Lyndhurst School is the Family School. As soon as you enter you will feel the homely atmosphere. Being small we can give individual attention to all our children, giving them the best possible start to their educational journey.
We do everything we can to ensure our children become the best they can be so that our school stands out as being the best it can be. Lyndhurst children achieve excellent examination results, adopting a “can do” approach to all they take on.
Lyndhurst is like one big family – Current Pupil
We believe in:
- Offering a truly individual education – small class sizes; mixed ability; specialist subject teaching
Lyndhurst pupils feel valued and respected as individuals – ISI Report 2016
- The pupil voice – all staff know every child; every child is listened to; we work closely with parents
Our children simply love school – Current Parent
- An all-round education – an emphasis on character education; respect; traditional values and manners. A preparation for life
- Challenging pupils to reach their full academic potential we achieve excellent examination results
- Excellent pastoral care and well-being of all pupils. Encouraging every pupil to be the best they can be, creating confident, capable, level-headed and happy young people.
Lyndhurst is excellent at striving to inspire its pupils – Former Lyndhurst Parent
Lyndhurst is a true community and the relationship between parents and school is key to our success. We do not wish to keep our parents at arm’s length and actively encourage communication. A Lyndhurst parent is part of the team and we look forward to working with you over the years to come.