Contact the school:
- Complete the online enquiry form.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Mrs Jacklin, Head of Admissions on 01276 22895
We will send you an enquiry information pack and support you through the process.
Visit us! Please contact us to arrange a visit to the school and to meet the Headmaster or a member of the Senior Leadership Team.
We will contact you two days prior to your visit to confirm the date and time.
Your child will be offered a trial day or stay and play session(s) according to their age.
For future Nursery and Pre-Reception entry the school may offer a Provisional Offer followed by ‘stay and play’ sessions and complete due diligence checks the term prior to the child’s entry to the school.
You will be requested to complete a Pupil’s Information Form and to send this to the school with any required supporting documents (such as the most recent school report/learning journal, an educational psychologist report) at least 48 hours before the trial day/session.
The school will contact your child’s current school/setting and complete our due diligence checks.
Your child will attend a trial day(s) or stay and play session(s):
- Entry to Year 1 – Year 6 the school will invite the child to a trial day in their current year group, without their parents.
- Entry to Reception the school will invite the child to one trial session into their current year group, without their parents.
- Entry to Nursery and Pre-Reception the school will invite the child to two ‘stay and play’ trial sessions into their current year group, at least one of these sessions will be without their parents.
- Reception – Year 6 the children will be invited to our Summer Move Up Morning.
Trial day Process:
- On the trial day/session the parent/s will bring in any medication, if required such as inhalers, EpiPens.
- The staff will provide feedback to the Head of Admissions.
- Head of Admissions will meet and discuss with the Senior Leadership Team and assess the individual case.
- Parents will be contacted by the Head of Admissions to inform if a place is offered or not.
- A start date is agreed if a place is to be offered.
If a place is offered, you will be sent an offer comprising of the following:
- Parental Acceptance Form (inc. fee payer’s details)
- School Contract
- Code of Conduct & Gold Stars Behaviour Rules
- Request to pay the £300 Admission Fee (non-refundable)
Once a place has been confirmed and accepted, all relevant joining information will be sent.
- Visit and/or contact your child’s present school/setting to meet the child in their environment.
- If your child has not been to a previous school/setting the school will request to visit your child at home.
In the term before your child is due to start:
- You, the parents, will be sent the Admissions Form for completion.
- Your child will be invited to attend transition session(s), usually in the Summer Term for ‘Move-up Morning’.
- A member of the Senior Leadership team will go through the Admissions Form with you and answer any further questions you may have.
- If your child is joining at the beginning of an academic year your child and yourself will be invited to attend a ‘New Child’s’ Brunch in September.