Following the inauguration of Joe Biden last week, the children looked at what makes a good leader. They were encouraged to think about what they would do if they were Prime Minister for the day.
They considered the following questions:
- What different types of leaders are there?
- Can you think of any traits that these people have in common?
- Do you think anyone could be a good leader? Why?
- Do you think you would like to be a leader?
- What do you think would be the benefits and what might you find difficult about leading others?